Looking for a Degree in Real Estate?
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Real Estate (Top Up)
This course is designed to provide practising professionals in Singapore with enhanced technical knowledge and understanding in order to progress their careers, balancing this with the ability to think critically, reason, analyse, research and evaluate, the skills associated with the life of real estate and property management, from its conception and planning, design and construction, purchase and sale, use and occupation, maintenance and management through to its eventual demolition and redevelopment. The degree also delivers the necessary context, knowledge base and transferable skills for the real-estate or property management professional.
Programme Specification & Synopsis
For more details:
view programme specification and details
- GSTM Specialist & Advanced Diploma in Real Estate Management (inclusive of free bridging module - Professional Practice Project 2); or
- Relevant Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma (e.g. Real Estate, etc.) or equivalent; or
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma (e.g. Facilities Management, Real Estate Management, Property Management etc.) or equivalent; or
- Matured students: At least 30 years old with at least 8 years relevant working experiences (e.g. Real Estate, Facilities Management, etc.) and have obtained other Diploma qualification will be considered on a case to case basis.
- Minimum requirement for English Language GCE C6 or IELTS 6.0 or Equivalent; or
- Those who complete a diploma / degree in the medium of English will have their qualification accepted as sufficient evidence of English language proficiency.
- All applications are subjected to the approval of Birmingham City University.
find out more
- Application Fees: $267.50 (non-refundable)
- Course Fees: Option A: S$14,445 ( 3 Instalments Plan ) | Option B: $15,836 ( 15 Instalments Plan )
- Material Fees: S$428.00 (non-refundable)
- All fees are inclusive of GST
- Fee Protection Scheme (FPS): Charges borne by GSTM
Licensing of Builders
- Students need to have at least 5 years (in aggregate) of practical experience in the execution of construction projects (whether in Singapore or elsewhere) after attaining the above-mentioned program in order to apply to BCA as a General Builder GB Class 1 Technical Controller.
- Accredited by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Eligible to apply for RICS Student Membership
- Benefit of Student Status - find out more
The course is encompassing work for real estate consultancies, property developers and property investors such as pension funds and insurance companies. Career opportunities including Real Estate Manager, Portfolio Manager, Real Estate Management consultant, Property Developer, Property Manager, Urban Planner.